In this episode, my guest is Sarah Dawkins, who healed her depression, plus a number of other health conditions, naturally.
Sarah is the author of the recently released book, “Heal Yourself: The Remarkable Journeys of Ordinary People Healing Themselves of Disease in Extraordinary Ways.” It’s full of awe-inspiring health success stories.
Sarah is also a registered nurse, multi-award-winning entrepreneur and an accredited holistic health coach. Sarah has had an avid interest in health and healing for many years and learned how to heal herself naturally. She now coaches people in healing themselves by finding and working through the root cause of their presenting symptoms.
In this episode, Sarah shares her story of the ways she worked through depression to reach better mental health, and how she healed a number of other health conditions over the years.
In my conversation with Sarah, you’ll hear…
- The power of mindfulness and being in the moment
- How a practice of gratitude changed her mindset
- The impact of guided meditation to change her thoughts from negative to positive
- The importance of healing past trauma and forgiveness
- How, over the years, she also used natural approaches for Candida overgrowth, eczema and psoriasis
- The impact of acupuncture and chiropractic for frozen shoulder
- How she found relief from severe headaches with chiropractic, after a whiplash injury
- How she improved her underactive thyroid and adrenal fatigue
- The steps she took to reduce her toxic burden
- And Sarah’s ongoing practices to support her mental health
I know you’ll find inspiration in this episode. Sarah is a lovely soul with a touching story.
Learn more about Sarah at www.sarahdawkins.com.
Listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio wherever you find your favorite podcasts…
Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more! If you enjoyed this episode, we truly appreciate your subscribing/following, rating and reviewing it. It helps tremendously with others finding our podcast.
Get a copy of our free guide, 4 Ways to Ease, Reverse or Even Eliminate Chronic and Complex Illnesses.
Follow Rebuilding My Health:
Podcast Edit and Mix by Sonorous Lab Studio
If you enjoyed this story, you might also like: Australian Writer Emerges from Severe Depression by Retraining Her Brain.
The information on this site is for educational and inspirational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of qualified professionals. Keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another. Always consult your healthcare practitioners before beginning new approaches or treatments. Some links on Rebuilding My Health may be affiliate links. This means that we may receive a commission - with no additional cost to you - if you make any purchases using those affiliate links. Rebuilding My Health is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Learn more.