“I eliminated a bunch of nasty symptoms over the years and brought my autoimmune markers to zero. I technically no longer have autoimmunity and that’s been a huge celebration to see.”
– Casey Hibbard
In this episode, I diverge from our typical format of interviewing others with health success stories. Instead, I’m sharing my personal health success story for eliminating autoimmunity, arthritis, anxiety, and more.
I walk you through the “table legs” of what it took to rebuild my own health.
In this episode, I discuss…
- When my health crash hit and what that looked like
- How I struggled with symptoms such as digestive issues, severe fatigue, anxiety, arthritis, inflammation, brain fog and more
- Why I turned to alternative health and a “root-cause” approach after trying conventional tactics
- How diet changes affected my symptoms and gut health
- The impact of addressing small intestinal bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), Candida overgrowth, H. pylori, leaky gut, and dysbiosis
- The role of clearing toxins and reducing toxin exposure
- How mindset and mind-body practices mattered
- What my health looks like today
- And the types of practitioners who helped
You’ll want to listen today if you’re dealing with any chronic or unresolved health issues.
Alternative and Functional Medicine Practitioners I Worked With
- Angela Privin of Do It Yourself Health, my gut-health coach
- Dr. Jill Carnahan, a functional medicine MD, helped with gut health, hormone health, adrenals and some things that weigh me down such as lingering viral loads from past infections like Epstein Barr.
- Sinclair Kennally and Michael Spandel of Detox Rejuvenation. They specialize in detox as a pathway to better gut health and overall health.
- Dr. Robert Ray in Lafayette, Colorado for neurofeedback to help with balancing brain waves to reduce anxiety
- Dr. Louise Swartswalter, who helped with energy and brain balancing and clearing past trauma
Listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio wherever you find your favorite podcasts… Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more!
Audio Production, Mix & Podcast Editing by Sonorous Laboratory LLC – https://sonorouslab.com
The information on this site is for educational and inspirational purposes only and is not intended to replace the advice of qualified professionals. Keep in mind that what works for one person may not work for another. Always consult your healthcare practitioners before beginning new approaches or treatments. Some links on Rebuilding My Health may be affiliate links. This means that we may receive a commission - with no additional cost to you - if you make any purchases using those affiliate links. Rebuilding My Health is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program. Learn more.