Episode 10: Stopping the Symptoms of Multiple Autoimmune Diseases with Julie Michelson
My guest this week is Julie Michelson, who once struggled with the pain, brain fog and fatigue of five autoimmune disorders.
Her diagnoses included rheumatoid arthritis, celiac disease, fibromyalgia, Raynaud’s disease and Hashimoto’s. At one point she was on 10 medications, some of which were only to help with the side effects of others.
Doctors advised her that she could slow the progression of autoimmunity and manage symptoms, but that her autoimmunity was only going to get worse.
Instead, Julie proved them wrong. She took control and found ways to turn around her multiple autoimmune disorders.
Soon, she was pain-free, full of energy and OFF all but one medication. And she feels better now in her 50s than she did in her 30s.
In my conversation with Julie, you’ll hear…
- The heartbreaking turning point that led Julie to do whatever it took to get better
- How she used a keto diet to reduce inflammation and pain
- The importance of eating high amounts of healthy fats
- The root causes behind her autoimmunity, including heavy metals and mold
- Julie’s preferred ways to detox from toxins
- How she uses nutrients to fuel her mitochondria
- Her essential stress-management strategies
Read more of Julie’s story.
Listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio wherever you find your favorite podcasts…
Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more! If you enjoyed this episode, we truly appreciate your subscribing/following, rating and reviewing it by scrolling down to the bottom of the podcast and rating and reviewing.
Get a free copy of our guide, 4 Ways to Ease, Reverse or Even Eliminate Chronic and Complex Illnesses.
Follow Rebuilding My Health:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rebuildingmyhealth/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Podcast Edit and Mix by Sonorous Lab Studio