Episode 1: One Doctor’s Own Unconventional Path Out of Fibromyalgia and Fatigue with Dr. Kyrin Dunston
“If you’ve got chronic health issues, you have them for a reason. It’s not a simple fix. Most of you have tried, you’ve listened to this podcast or that podcast, or tried this supplement or that supplement. And you haven’t gotten where you wanted to be. So love yourself enough to invest in yourself and find someone who can help you because without your health, really nothing else matters.”
– Dr. Kyrin Dunston
Listen here, or wherever you get your podcasts:
Today’s guest: Dr. Kyrin Dunston
Dr. Kyrin Dunston has a stunning health turnaround story to share. A few years ago, she was exhausted, depressed, anxious, plagued with stomach issues and hair loss, unable to lose weight, and experiencing low libido. Like many of you, she was a mom frustrated about not being able to do more with her family.
She was also a physician, an OBGYN. But all her knowledge from conventional medicine wasn’t helping her. Eventually, she found functional medicine practitioners to help her find the root causes behind her illness and went on to regain her full, active life. And she lost 100 pounds in the process.
Today, Kyrin Dunston is an MD, OBGYN and functional medicine expert. She’s also the host of the Her Brilliant Health Revolution Podcast, the Stop the Menopause Madness Summit & Her Brilliant Health Secrets Youtube Channel, as well as the author of Cracking the Bikini Code: 6 Secrets to Permanent Weight Loss Success.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- How Kyrin stopped her fibromyalgia, depression, anxiety, GERD, hair loss and chronic fatigue
- The steps that led to Kyrin’s dramatic health success, including hormone balancing; detox and non-toxic living; adding nutrients and herbs; going on a modified paleo diet; and managing her stress
- The causes behind symptoms such as being cold all the time, IBS, weight gain she couldn’t get rid of, sleeplessness, extreme fatigue, pain, no sex drive and hair loss
- How a diagnosis is really just a symptom of something and the start of finding out the root cause of illness
- The testing needed to uncover the root causes of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue
- The chance meeting that inspired Kyrin’s health turnaround
- The role of testing in uncovering health challenges
- How Kyrin healed leaky gut, food sensitivities, Candida, low stomach acid and pancreatic insufficiency
- How she helps other women in mid-life have more energy, lose weight and feel better
Listen here: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/one-doctors-own-unconventional-path-out-fibromyalgia/id1555321955?i=1000511152910
You can listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio, wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts… Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more!
You can learn more about Dr. Kyrin Dunston, her services and programs at https://www.kyrindunstonmd.com.
Find more of Dr. Kyrin Dunston’s story on our site, www.rebuildlingmyhealth.com/fibromyalgia-and-fatigue.
If you enjoyed this episode, we truly appreciate your subscribing, rating and reviewing it.
Follow Rebuilding My Health:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rebuildingmyhealth/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RMH_Stories