Episode 08: Biohacking Chronic Lyme Disease and Co-Infections with Lisa Rudy Williams
My guest this week is Lisa Rudy Williams, the author of Biohack Your Way Beyond Lyme: An Inspired Guide for Recovery.
Lisa went from being a healthy, active kid to an adolescent with extreme anxiety and panic attacks – not long after her mother recalls finding a tick on her daughter. She was eventually diagnosed as bipolar and put on several medications. That was accompanied by a host of other health problems, including allergies, asthma and gastrointestinal issues.
It would take more than 20 years for Lisa to be diagnosed with Lyme disease and co-infections. And even then, she and her family had to ask for that testing.
Since then, Lisa has become a coach, biohacking consultant and health educator with the mission to empower others to take action and experiment with open-minded curiosity in every area of their life. Lisa is grateful for all of the lessons it’s taught her and wants to be of service to those that are ready to move forward in their own journey to better health.
In this information-packed episode, Lisa shares some important insights about tick- and insect-borne illnesses and the ways she biohacked her own health… and ultimately recovered from late-stage Lyme disease, co-infections and other health challenges.
In this information-packed episode, you’ll hear …
- How her tick-borne illness first manifested as anxiety, panic attacks and then later a diagnosis as bipolar
- Surprising facts about Lyme disease and co-infections
- The importance of treating Lyme disease and co-infections early
- After years of Lisa seeing top doctors, a health practitioner wasn’t the one who suggested a Lyme disease test
- The types of testing that made the biggest difference for her
- Which conventional, natural and alternative therapies helped her recover from late-stage chronic Lyme disease and Bartonella, including oxidative therapy
- Some of the ground-breaking approaches she used to treat pathogens
- The role of detox and how she opened her detox pathways
- The importance of trusting your instincts in your own healing and Lisa’s inspiring message for those suffering with Lyme or other chronic illnesses
You can learn more about Lisa and get some of her top biohacks at www.beyondlyme.coach.
Listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio wherever you find your favorite podcasts…
Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more! If you enjoyed this episode, we truly appreciate your subscribing/following, rating and reviewing it.
Get a free copy of our guide, 4 Ways to Ease, Reverse or Even Eliminate Chronic and Complex Illnesses.
Follow Rebuilding My Health:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rebuildingmyhealth/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RMH_Stories
Podcast Edit and Mix by Sonorous Lab Studio