Introductory Episode: The Health Success Story that Inspired Rebuilding My Health Radio with Casey Hibbard
“If I’ve learned anything from interviewing hundreds of people over the past couple of years, it’s that natural approaches can be more powerful than medication in changing chronic illness, and here’s why: when you treat the root cause behind your illness, it can dramatically improve or go away altogether.”
Listen here, or wherever you get your podcasts:
Rebuilding My Health Radio brings you powerful and inspiring interviews with individuals sharing their health success stories of overcoming chronic and complex illnesses. We feature stories on challenging conditions such as autoimmunity, fibromyalgia, cancer, Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, autism, Lyme disease, mental health struggles and women’s health concerns. You’ll learn how they found their root causes with functional medicine, and integrative or natural health and rebuilt their health and lives.
In this episode, Casey Hibbard, the founder and host, shares her personal health success story and why she started Rebuilding My Health Radio.
In this episode, you’ll learn…
- The health crisis and health success story that inspired Rebuilding My Health Radio and the online magazine, Rebuilding My Health
- The specific steps Casey took to reverse autoimmunity, have more energy and think clearly again
- The surprising link between gut healing, autoimmunity and the brain
- What is functional medicine? And what is integrative medicine?
- Our mission and bold goal
- The types of health success stories to expect in upcoming episodes
- How you can submit your story to us and possibly be featured
You can listen to Rebuilding My Health Radio, wherever you listen to your favorite podcasts …
Apple Podcast, Stitcher, Google Play, Alexa, Spotify, and much more! If you enjoyed this episode, we truly appreciate your subscribing/following, rating and reviewing it.
Follow Rebuilding My Health:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/rebuildingmyhealth/
Pinterest – https://www.pinterest.com/rebuildingmyhealth
Twitter – https://twitter.com/RMH_Stories